this article talks about how the DMS-5 is losing ridiculous amounts of money, especially in comparison with the DSM-IV, how it’s quality and accuracy is falling apart and how psychiatric diagnosis control should not be left in the hands of power and money hungry individuals.
it has definitely been my opinion that the DSM-5 has been doing more harm than good and it’s creation would greatly harm the psychiatric industry. i hope they postpone and re-evaluate their reasons for what they are doing, and give us the “manual” we need, not the one pharmaceutical companies and money hungry specialists want.
oh man i like you
- jurulia reblogged this from askapsychmajor and added:
- thequietmoments reblogged this from askapsychmajor
- nomadxox reblogged this from frankiesaysdig and added:
- frankiesaysdig reblogged this from askapsychmajor and added:
- theromanticsdilemma reblogged this from askapsychmajor
- askapsychmajor posted this